Braids will never go out of fashion. Why? This is because braids give girls multiple options to fashion their hair. Plus, you don’t need the help of an expert or a hair stylist to make up different styles with braids.
Braids are comfortable, classy and if you know how to wear them in different ways, they are trendy as well. It is a wrong notion that people harbor that braids do not give a person enough choice. They do.
Well, have a look at a few suggestions given below and you will know for yourself:
1. A simple braid remains the best way to style long, textured and beautiful hair. It is easy to make and easiest to handle. This is specially a good option for people who have long hair. This style is best suited for the summers.
2. Secondly, one can use braid as a headband. All one has to do is take a flock of hair from the side and braid them. Next rap them around your head so that they look like a headband. Keep the hair at the back open and loose for a charming look.
3. Another way to fashion your back braid is to tie it with a strand of your hair and let the braid stick high like a pony tail.
4. Go for micro braids. If you have a small round face, micro braids will totally look cute on you. You can also use beads to make small braids.
5. For more formal looks, go for braided chignons. They are easy to make and you can make them on their own. You just need to make two braids and leave some of the hair unbraided. Now take the two braid around the head and the lose strands and pin them all up with hair pins. Use hair sprays to put them in place and let them stick there.
6. Another formal hairstyle that can be made from the braids is the up- dos. Make a lot of micro braids and then pin them all up in one bun. This is a formal style and looks very good on people who have curly hair.
Braids are totally cool. You don’t have to worry about constantly taking care of them. They are totally manageable. If you heading on the road or going for some adventure sport, braids are the things to do.
Not only that, if you planning to take the more formal occasions and all, braided chignons are totally in. Braids give you the widest options to explore new styles. All one needs to have is a little imagination and a little creativity to be able to do wonders with one’s hair.